You’ll love these candied walnuts! No must soak, bake, or wait. We make these candied walnuts in 10 minutes on the STOVE TOP. Make them for a snack or a salad topper any time.
Candied Walnuts on Every little thing!
Are you the sort of one who likes crunch in every little thing? If that’s the case, these candied walnuts are the right recipe for you!
We love so as to add candied walnuts to so many recipes so as to add sweetness, protein, and crunch to so many recipes. Usually, you make candied walnuts within the oven, however this candied walnut recipe is a range prime recipe and it’s prepared in simply 10 minutes.
You Solely Want three Components
Guess what?! You solely want three elements to make these scrumptious walnuts.
- Walnuts – Walnuts are an excellent supply of protein, omegas, and is claimed to assist with irritation. Additionally they style virtually meaty.
- Butter– The butter on this recipe creates that caramel taste that you simply get from candied nuts!
- Maple Syrup– The maple syrup in these candied walnuts provides them their sweetness. Be at liberty to make use of honey or molasses.
right here’s a tip
Don’t have walnuts? Be at liberty to make use of pecans as a substitute! They’re simply as meaty and scrumptious.
How one can Make Candied Walnuts
Not solely does this recipe have solely three elements, it has only a few steps as properly!
All it’s important to do is place the entire elements in a pan over medium warmth. When the butter begins to boil, let the walnut simmer within the maple syrup for five mintutes earlier than eradicating it from the warmth.
From there we advocate spreading them out on parchment paper after which sprinkling them salt. Allow them to cool for at the very least 10 minutes!
What do I do with candied walnuts?
There are such a lot of issues you are able to do with candied nuts (different than simply consuming them by the handfuls)!
Sprinkle them on salads. We now have so many scrumptious healthy salad recipes on FFF. We love tossing in further crunch by including candied walnuts or pecans to our salads. Give it a attempt.
Add them to cookies + muffins. Want so as to add a bit crunch or protein to your cookies or muffins? We extremely advocate including some chopped candied walnuts to the highest of any of those muffins or combine them into any of those cookies!
- 2 cups complete walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/Four cup maple syrup
- 1/Four teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Start by lining a baking sheet or giant plate with parchment paper. Put aside.
- Subsequent, place walnuts, butter, and maple syrup into a big skillet pan.
- Flip warmth on excessive and produce the butter and maple syrup to a boil.
- Flip warmth to low and stir ensuring the entire walnuts are coated in maple syrup and butter after which simmer the walnuts over low warmth for two minutes.
- Take away from warmth and pour walnuts onto the parchment paper and unfold them out so they aren’t touching. Sprinkle on sea salt.
- Place walnuts within the fridge for five minutes or till they’re cool.
Serving Dimension: 1/6