These breakfast scones are gluten and dairy free, and embody the nourishing advantages of collagen. They’re good for brunch or to have available as a fast power enhance.
Yield: eight servings
You will want: meals processor, parchment paper, baking sheet, knife and measuring cups and spoons
Key: T=Tablespoon; tsp=teaspoon
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 serving Full Body Collagen
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 giant egg
- 2 T coconut sugar
- 1 T orange zest
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 levels
- In a meals processor pulse collectively almond flour, Full Body Collagen and baking soda.
- Pulse in egg, coconut sugar, and orange zest.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans by hand.
- Switch dough to a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Type dough into a big circle, 1-1 1/2 inches thick.
- Reduce dough like a pizza, into eight slices.
- Utilizing a steel baking spatula transfer slices aside, leaving 2 inches between.
- Bake 12-16 minutes till edges are browned.
- Serve and luxuriate in!
Advantages of Collagen:
Help for Your Pores and skin:
- Collagen helps wholesome pores and skin elasticity, thickness, hydration and nail well being. Relating to our pores and skin, 75% of the protein in our pores and skin is made up of collagen, and a deficiency in our collagen as we age can present up as wrinkles, sagging pores and skin and even age spots.
Merely including in a serving of collagen day by day may be an effective way to assist preserve optimum collagen ranges and a wholesome youthful look
Help for Your Joints:
- Collagen may also help help joint tissue well being and performance involving cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Relating to our joints, it’s that breakdown of the cartilage that results in achy joints and osteoarthritis which may be diminished by supplementing with collagen as a result of it triggers your physique to restore your joint buildings and will assist improve your mobility.
It might additionally enhance muscle power and improve lean mass when utilized in mixture with resistance coaching.
Help for Your Bones:
- Do you know that 95% of our bones are made up of collagen? However as we age many individuals undergo from bone loss and lack of bone density – making them extra liable to breakage and fractures.
Full Body Collagen (particularly when mixed with resistance coaching) may also help preserve wholesome bone density, bone mass and bone high quality.
So good and so good FOR you! Depart me a remark and let me understand how they turned out- I really like listening to from you.