Lethal Cosmetics Hybrid Magnetic Face Powder (Blush) ($14.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a darker lavender with refined, cool undertones and a semi-matte end. The powder took on a softer, extra pure matte end–so not shimmery or shiny however not completely flat–that was kinder to pores and skin texture and appeared to make the product simpler to mix out general.
It had buildable pigmentation from medium to opaque (two to a few layers) with a clean, extra velvety texture that wasn’t too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. It lasted properly for eight hours earlier than fading barely.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Night Bloom (LE, $10.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% related).
- Makeup Geek Secret Admirer (P, $10.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- LORAC Ultraviolet (P, $23.00) is darker (90% related).
- Urban Decay Bittersweet (DC, $26.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- MAC Unicorn Dust (LE, $24.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- MAC Full of Joy (P, $24.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Fenty Beauty Drama Class (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
- ColourPop Daddy (P, $5.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
- Viseart Violet #1 (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
$14.00/0.18 oz. – $77.78 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to mix “effortlessly” and “construct” to a “luminous matte” end and “any depth with ease.” Basically, they’d medium, buildable protection that simply constructed as much as largely opaque to opaque protection.
Per the model, they suggest “tapping” reasonably than swirling one’s brush, which I would agree with for choosing up extra buildable pigment–swirling or heavier motions may yield extra opaque protection in a single go (which could possibly be desired).
The feel was reasonably dense, clean, and never powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan, so the product picked up properly with extra feathery brushes in addition to denser brushes.
As I utilized the powder and buffed it into my pores and skin, they’d a extra semi-matte to pure matte finish–not flat or dry however not overly shimmery both. They seemed extra “melted” on my pores and skin, which gave them a greater and extra flattering end utilized. They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Face Powder (Blush) swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake)]