Salt New York Pearl Radiant Crème Tint Pro ($16.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a lightweight beige with delicate, hotter undertones and a pearly, luminous sheen. It had sheer to semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out with out issue.
The feel felt light-weight, reasonably emollient, and skinny, although it wasn’t cheesy and had simply sufficient of a extra gel-like glide to stop lifting up of base merchandise. This shade lasted nicely for seven and a half hours earlier than transferring downward a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- Cle de Peau Bal Masque (LE, $120.00) is extra shimmery (90% related).
- Catrice Champagne Campaign (P, $5.99) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Blossom Glow (P, $4.99) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- OFRA MarchBeautyWord (LE, $29.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- JD Glow Cold Azz Ice (P, $16.50) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- lilah b. b enchanting (P, $60.00) is hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Counting Sheep (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Horse and Carriage (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
$16.00/0.15 oz. – $106.67 Per Ounce
The method is described as “buttery tender, straightforward to mix” and is meant to have “sheer, buildable protection with a tender, skin-like end.” Although it is out there in three types–highlighter, contour/bronzer, and blush–they formulation don’t differ dramatically by way of efficiency and really feel.
It had sheer protection that was buildable to extra medium protection, however getting full-on opacity did not appear to be it was actually within the realm of prospects, so those that both want or need higher, truer-to-pan protection might not discover it as workable. I would suggest sticking with deeper shades for individuals who want or need extra protection, too, because the lighter shades have been much less buildable.
As a cheek product, the method utilized evenly and blended out nicely on naked pores and skin in addition to patted over base merchandise because it wasn’t a method vulnerable to lifting up complexion merchandise. The end was dewier, although it appeared to melt a bit after an hour or so of wear and tear. They put on was between six and 7 hours earlier than there was noticeable fading and/or mild motion/slide. I had the very best put on when utilized over a extra matte basis as in comparison with naked pores and skin or a dewier/extra luminous basis selection.
Browse all of our Salt New York Radiant Crème Tint Pro swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Candelilla Wax, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol. Might Include: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.